Trifecta Web is the partnership of Caroline Matte, Graphic Designer, Julia Wilk, Web Developer, and Jodi Lawaich, Marketing Copywriter. We started collaborating unofficially on a number of projects together, helping clients realize their vision of a website that was professional, looked stunning, and sounded like them, while also delivering on-point messaging and the flawless functionality users needed. We worked so well together that we decided to make our collaboration official as Trifecta Web.
- Owner of The Write Stuff VT (thewritestuffvt.net)
- 25 years of marketing experience including as a copywriter at Kaplan Test Prep, Vermont Teddy Bear Company and more
- Owns a smushy rescue pit bull
- Owner of Caroline Matte – Creative Services (carolinemattevt.com)
- 20+ years of experience at Keurig Green Mountain creating custom design solutions that drive results and communicate clearly with one voice
- Fluent in multiple languages, including the Adobe Creative Suite
- Owner of Word & Web (wordandwebworks.com)
- 4 years building websites professionally
- 5 years at Deluxe Digital Studios
- Skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Plays roller derby
We come together as a team for every client: a winning combination of
expertise, skill, and marketing savvy.
With over 50 years of marketing experience among the three of us, your new website is just one piece of the marketing puzzle that we bring to the table. It’s our job to provide insight into how your website functions as the foundation for all your marketing channels and how it should grow and support your business for the long-term. Weaving together our honed skill sets—Caroline’s intuitive aesthetic sense, Julia’s genius for all things functional, and Jodi’s magical way with words—we bring every client a Trifecta of capability that results in a win-win for all.
“Jodi has The Write Stuff. She took my sensitive niche and clearly and concisely articulated it to create my brand. Jodi actively listened, provided direction and created content unparalleled to anyone I have worked with.”
— STACY THRALL, Certified Health
Coach | Mental Health Advocate
“Caroline designed my
image laden, Squarespace website for my art business. Having an extremely large inventory system, she approached it without fear. She created something that was modern and gave me the tools to continue updating the site independently.”
— CASEY BLANCHARD, Fine Artist
“Julia has been helping me with web and social media strategy and tactics: how to get better visibility and how to have a better impact when people find me. She is thorough, easygoing, knowledgeable, fast and affordable. I highly recommend her!
— LARRY GILBERT, Zoombikes
and get the
Schedule a Consultation
© 2020, Trifecta Web, LLC